Sunday, August 15, 2010

I'm everything I am because you loved me.

I feel so restless recently. Laziness ain't doing me any good. Boo :(

P/S. Dear Mr. who-broke-his-back-recently, hope you're not bedridden anymore and will be back in action soon. Am waiting :)



Hahaha wtf. I LOL-ed when I saw this randomly online hahaha. I never knew a shark's brain was shaped like that! Hahahahahahaha! ROFL.

Oh, by the way, I came across a quote that I quite like a while ago and it was something like this:

Cinderella walked on broken glass.
Sleeping Beauty let a whole lifetime pass.
Belle fell in love with a hideous beast.
Jasmine married a common thief.
Ariel walked on land for love and life.
Snow White barely escaped a knife.
It was all about blood, sweat, and tears.
Because love means facing your biggest fears.


Surely sounds good huh? But sadly, sometimes that's just not enough. Not enough at all. Hmmm....

Okay, end of cheating post.

No comments: