Friday, April 02, 2010

I left my head and my heart on the dancefloor.

Short Update:

  • I watched Clash of The Titans in 3D, yes we managed to get tickets. 3rd row from the front, and we bought tickets 2 days in advance :/
  • I went jungle trekking. Believe your eyes, you've read it right. I went jungle trekking. (Close to an hour walk! And this doesn't count walking back). I swear a snake might attack me anytime. And it includes crossing rivers!!
  • I (finally) visited a waterfall. And man it was beautiful. (Pictures will be up really soon but I don't think I can make it tonight).
  • I've seen a leech for the first time in my life. A fucking leech. Thank god it wasn't on me.
  • I now have multiple cuts on my legs.
  • I've learnt to never trust rocks by waterfalls/rivers. They're bloody slippery they make you slip and fall.
  • And did I say I went jungle trekking? Sorry, I'm not over it. I'm quite proud of myself that I think my mom should be too wtf.
  • I had Subway sandwiches the entire day today, and am not sick of it.
  • It's been ages since I've last stayed at home through the day and I think it's about time to.
Good night.

No comments: