Thursday, April 08, 2010

I really want to come kick it with you, you'll be my American boy.

Just how did he get so lucky :P

When all three girls randomly put on shades and posed for him.



Jonnyboyyyy ♥ ♥

HOHO that's gonna be my new name for you which Imma tease you bout (doubt you'll like it though haha)! I'm sorry love, but Jonboy just doesn't sound nice :(

He'll be luckier when he's home. With all of us hanging out with him. Oh, and Flo when she's home exactly a month later after him!

Lousy boy. Refused to show his face cuz apparently he looked dead (cuz it was 3am his time). Distance was never a problem, when you have a secret lover who sleeps at the weirdest hours everyday. Cuz basically, I'd talk to him from morning till late evening (Malaysian time) and resume talking later during midnight (Malaysian time). He's weird. Teehee :D

No comments: