Monday, April 19, 2010

I'm in love with this song, so just hush.

So they (Pei Ling and the Secret Lover) have finally met one another, virtually. And of course, snapshots have to be taken in accordance to this :)

Okay we were just bored and the camwhore in us just suddenly awoken. Ignore the Secret Lover's face. Bloody stoned expression haha! Tsk tsk, boys.



Left to right: Speak no evil. See no evil. Evil himself.



Sorry, really had to post this. That smileeee ♥ ♥ ♥

I'm sorry for spam posting and deliberately cheating on my blog posts, but I'm really out of things to post recently. Like, the things happening around, I find them a tad bit too personal to be posted on the blog. Or maybe, I already did actually post them up, in a rather ambiguous way where nobody could possibly decipher :-)

Good night.

No comments: