Friday, April 16, 2010

Beautiful girls, all over the world.

Went to Rootz for Amardeep's belated birthday celebration. This was the most "belated" birthday I've ever attended in my life. 2 months hah! I guess, it was just an excuse for us to party before the fear for exams sets in.



Our picture of the night :)

Sometimes, shit happens. Haha I really like this picture. Like seriously.



Thanks to you who were there for me, despite your massive nose bleeding (Haha honestly, that's quite a funny one actually).

Thanks to you who drove all the way here, despite being asleep already (You know how much I love you).

Thanks to you who listened, bitched and made my day. You always have your very own ways to make me happy. (You know I love you loads too). That one month's wait definitely makes me anxious, like mad.

♥ ♥ ♥

No comments: