Monday, April 26, 2010

Wake up in the morning feeling like P.Diddy.

♥ ♥ ♥



Yea you smelly buntut kentut!

Haha damnnn. I can never stop laughing at that name. I have no idea how I came up with it already. Perhaps cuz they rhyme :P

Actually, the title of this post is pretty much ironic, really. Some pig I know don't exactly wake up in the morning. They sleep back like nobody's business (you know what pigs do...). Pulling off what you call a Florence*.


*To those who have no idea what "pulling a Florence" is, it means that the performer of the act is sleeping like a log and is immune to all sorts of electronic devices (no, it is not on silent mode) and even if woken up, will continue their pursuit in slumber till kingdom comes.



Now I think there would be a synonym to it already. Pulling a Jon ;-)

No comments: