Friday, April 30, 2010

Picture perfect memories scattered all around the floor.

In dire need of alcohol right now. Maybe, if I'm drunk enough, I might be able to get some eye shut tonight. Damn. I'm losing control, of myself - of everything. Let's just not talk about this, I'm pathetic enough already.




I've tried. I really did, very hard actually.

Someone I knew once told me,

That words can't hurt you unless you let them to.


I guess, I'm making myself very much vulnerable this time.

Oh this feeling is horrible,

When I can cry no tear when it is bleeding inside.

But why did you have to break me that way?


My words, my love, and all I had to give,
They are not worthless,
let alone thrash.

At least lie to me and tell me they're not.


It's a quarter after one, I'm all alone and I need you now
Said I wouldn't call but I lost all control and I need you now
And I don't know how I can do without
I just need you now.



Maybe, I should drink to my liver's demise tonight. Then again being drunk wasn't exactly such a great experience I had.

But I guess I'd rather go through that than be in this pain sober.

My mind, it's too fucking sober.

No comments: