Sunday, December 27, 2009

Last Christmas.

Last Christmas, I gave you my heart
But the very next day you gave it away
This year, to save me from tears
I’ll give it to someone,
I’ll give it to someone special

Happy Christmas

I wrapped it up and sent it
with a letter saying I loved you
I meant it
now I know what a fool I've been

Well, it's been a year,
it doesn't surprise me.
Now I've found a real love,
you'll never fool me again.

- Last Christmas

Oh, what better lyrics. It's as though the song knew me better than anything else - when every line of the song would hit me like a needle.

Ah, it's the 27th... it's been a year since that day when I received the sudden call. When you left me heartbroken and crying like a small girl everyday. Cried for you I did. But it's okay now, cuz I think I've found my smile again :-)

いつまでも心の中に居る

xx

5 comments:

Peiling said...

ouch!!!then i'm loser la more than a year still single =.=""""

princessKamen said...

ouch huh... stupid song. haha can i say im still single too? :P

LeeSZ said...

LOLS..say dat to someone else, we dun believe u ;) single my foot.XD

princessKamen said...

hahaha of course ur foot ain't single. u have two legs hahahaha i feel so lame wtffff. wei are u going sg with the rest?

LeeSZ said...

wat rest rest? who's goin? i jt went twice, now bec in jb di lar...