Monday, December 28, 2009

All I gotta do is find a way back into love.

To my secret lover,

You know you have my love, despite you always calling me fat and all. You're not really secret anymore since I've publicly displayed our not-so-secret relationship over here already. Can't wait till you're home in May. Perhaps, thinking that next year is coming soon will make me feel better


You know I miss you so (and I know you can't stop thinking about me). And you promised that we'll have lots of memories when you're home and before I fly off next year. You also promised that we'll party like there's no tomorrow.

In the meantime, you may enjoy with your white chicks over there, you'll be forgiven. Don't be upset that you're not in my "two is better than one" already alright? See, I made sure I made a post just for you before I leave for Singapore to make sure you don't feel left out while I'm away (This is a scheduled post and I'm typing this right after you've complained).

You said you were the special one who could break the curse. But I highly doubt so. Yourself being a J, and not just any J - but... yeah, you know what your name is, which makes it worse. But it's okay, our relationship shall last till it lasts. I'll have faith. I'll mend your broken heart as you'll mend mind (Though I wish you could change your name).

Damn, this is getting way too cheesy. Can I stop now? Hahaha!



P/S. Don't take picture with Leighton Meester (Blair) when you meet her okay. You know I'll be jealous... that you get to snap a pic with her! :P

Love, hime.


Okay, cut the crap. Jon, stop having so much fun and come home quick can you? <3

No comments: