Tuesday, July 21, 2009

翻着我们的照片, 想念若隐若现

Let lies be the truth, and let the truth be a lie.
Because...
Just because.

I think
I'll settle with being forgotten. It's easier than trying so hard
to forget.

It doesn't matter anymore what is real or unreal.
Cuz sometimes, there are just things we need not know.

Sometimes, I hate it so much that you'll always know how I'd feel.

*

听海哭的声音
Listen, to the weeping of the sea
叹息谁又被伤了心却还不清醒
Lamenting that someone is heartbroken again
写封信给我, 就当最后约定
Write me a letter, as a final promise
说你离开我的时候
Tell me how it felt when
是怎样的心情?
You left me.

*

想了又想
总是想不到怎么去形容
我们之间的距离或关系

那时的我
才发现原来自己
什么也不是.

可笑吧?

I've listened and listened, over and over again
And all I found
Were songs which pictured
The regret one had
When he left the one he shouldn't.

Why, oh why didn't they have songs for
those who were in the position of another,
a position where they were mere shadows
A rebound, substitute, fling - whatever you wanna call it.

Perhaps, they're just insignificant.
Yea, I suppose so...

No comments: