Thursday, July 02, 2009

She's Got Everything That I Have To Live Without.

Watched Ice Age 3 (3D) today with Flo, Aaron and Eric. Goddamnit, Eric lost so much weight since I last saw him :x



With Eric :-)

He bloody looks a lot like this Korean actor Lee Wan. Google Lee Wan and start comparing. It's amazing how very much alike they are.

Bloody bitch Aaron called us the two most scandalous people in his life :-(



Human Mannequin



:-O



Us in our 3D glasses :-)


☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Edit:

She's beautiful, she is.
Perfect smile, nice body, sweet face - everything that you are not.
There's no point, you'd know better.

You're really envious, of everything... including her.
Cuz I know you'd give anything, and absolutely everything - to be in that position.
Cuz I know your heartbreak would definitely be as painful as hers.
And I know that your love would definitely not be less.

But hey love, it never works that way. The harsh reality, the cruel truth.
I see it cutting through your every bit, and everyday is just another tomorrow.
And today is just another bad day you had.
Committing a slow suicide* they say, at least - you'd suicide with him.
And her, and thousands more.
If you'd feel better that way.

Love, it tears me up watching you this way.
Sometimes, I wish I could save you.
I wish that I could tell you something to take it all away.
I wish I could tell you when
You sometimes wonder who is that staring blankly back at you.

Have faith and believe was what you said.
But even you're losing grip, as much as you want it to be, I know you are.
You already do not know what to believe in.

But being the fool you already are, I know you'd still believe
Even if it was just mere fragments of lies.

You'd take it as nothing but the truth.


你挥霍了我的崇拜.

*Of course, it's just a metaphor. No conspiracy of suicide or anything of that sort.


No comments: