Friday, July 03, 2009

The Truth Hurts, But Lies Worst.

Had a talk with Flo today, it's been so long since we've had a talk like this (Okay, we do talk a lot, but basically it's mostly crap. This time, it's serious talk baby).

Thanks Flo, really. You solved so many question marks I had.

I won't dwell on the matter anymore, or at least I'll try my best not to.
It wasn't a lie, it never was.
It was just another form of truth :-)

I'm happy I didn't doubt that.

It hurts, a lot in fact. But it's fine.
There's nothing that can change that very fact after all.

Face the fact, love.

为你付出那种伤心你永远不了解
我又何苦勉强自己爱你的一切
明知道等你离开她的世界不可能会
我还傻傻等到奇迹出现的那一天
直到那一天你会发现
真正爱你的人独自受着伤悲

退到了绝境再退
破碎到不能破碎
绝望是你赐给的安慰
即使我头也不回
这悲剧猛向我追

如果是这样,那么, 我的等待也失去意义了...
If that's the case, then my wait would be of no significance

...因为你想要的等待, 我给不到.
Cuz the wait that you want, is not what I can give.


もう、その「いい友達になろうね?」をやっと、理解できた。
うん、わかったよ。
友達になろう (^^,)

只要你快乐.

No comments: