Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I Can't Even Convince Myself.

and tell me who, would still be so ridiculously imbecile
to be running back through the fire
when there's nothing left to save?


you'll just end up burning yourself.

In need of some great distraction, literally. Maybe, it's somehow an epiphany, one way or another. It just hit me so suddenly.

Was really occupied for the past two hours or so, finishing up the submissions and putting everything together for my mooting session on Saturday. Sigh. Somehow, Senior Counsel sounds really cool, seriously LOL.

And that's when I realised that being terribly occupied is the best way to get my mind off stuffs. I'm not an easily distracted person, especially in matters that really bother me a lot. But being pushed to a situation where the due date is so near, there's no choice but to put my entire mind into nothing but the law. Yes, this is good - for once.

Cuz I was so busy I didn't even have the time to bother.

I don't think this post is making sense, but it's alright. It makes perfect sense to myself.

I'm not over it. I'm not over yesterday. How can I.

Sometimes, you really make me want to ask - "what's wrong with you, seriously."

No comments: