Monday, July 20, 2009

Love can touch us one time and last for a lifetime.

Warning: This is a post with a relatively massive amount of vain self pics. It's my blog, sue me.

Pictures from Andy in my uniform outfit!

Try guessing where this was taken. Very easy answer :D







I think Chingy would say this looks cheeky. She always said I have a cheeky face since we were in high school :x

The rest of the pictures are in Facebook :-)

I'm so addicted to this piano piece now - The Truth That You Leave. It's really good.


3 comments:

Huai Bin said...

Nice plaid skirt. Hey, I met Chingy today. Just ask her where. Don't mention it on the blogggggggg. :P

princessKamen said...

omg you know her too??
damnn. the world is small.

princessKamen said...

thanks for the compliment too hahaha was too caught up with u knowing chingy too. oops.