Tuesday, July 28, 2009

It's the one that I've tried to write over and over and over again.

Sing to me the song of the stars
Of your galaxy dancing and laughing
and laughing again.


Feeling kinda restless recently, or rather - I don't know how to start. Things are scattered here and there, not literally. And I'm freaked out enough lately that I dreamt of the same shit and got freaked out. FML.

Moving on to the less stressed part, honestly, I don't know what to feel anymore. Tell me, anyone? It's pretty sad to feel such a feeling. It's just... empty. Okay, not exactly but yeah, somewhere there.

Sometimes, I just happen to miss those times when we'd walk and talk, and nobody understands a word we're saying, having this puzzled look on their faces. Or perhaps, I'd just not seen enough to be saying this. But I'd still like to take it as our little privilege - just let me.

Cuz I've never been able to do that since.

And sometimes, I really wonder what goes on in that self-proclaimed awesome mind of yours. Baka.

It was nice seeing you again though. Till then :-)


Perhaps, this picture wouldn't make any much sense to anyone else but you.

I'm so happy to be able to say that it ain't that bad anymore.

No comments: