Friday, July 24, 2009

Pathetic.

你是好人, 也是个坏人
You're both the good and bad person
对我坦承 只为了朝她狂奔
Being truthful to me, just to head towards her.
不能放任 所以放了
I'm letting go cuz there's nothing I can do
这点痛我还能忍
This bit of pain, I'm still able to withstand.

容忍的人其实并不笨
Tolerating ain't foolish
只是宁可对自己残忍
Just that they'd rather be cruel to themselves instead.

- 坏人 by 方烔镔

Very sad lyrics, very sad rhythm. I swear, the Chinese really have a way to make things so crazily emo. They have this way of writing things in a way that it's bloody depressing. But when it's translated to English, the emo-ness in it disappears. Sigh.

Edit:

This is fucking pathetic. Enough is enough. Fucking wake up.


最可笑的人, 莫过于你.

Im fucking pissed at nobody, but my own pathetic self. Mind the language, I'm really sorry.

Psst.
Jon, you might not know it - I don't know why either, but it felt much better when you said you do. Perhaps, it was just at the right time when I felt so fucked up. Thank you :-)

No comments: