Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tell you something that might make you happy, love.

She's not over you.

Met someone unexpected today.

She's so pretty, she's so sweet - she's everything that I can never be,

That talking to her makes me feel so... mediocre.

She was wearing a chain, a very nice one which I complimented.

She told me it was from a friend - a friend we both know I guess.

Cuz it was of your initial - J.


★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆


Did a little bit of shopping with Flo at Bangsar today. And guess what I saw? :D



*inside joke* ha-ha


He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
He's the song in the car I keep singing
Don't know why I do.

The only one who's got enough of me to break my heart.

- Teardrops On My Guitar by Taylor Swift.

1 comment:

nickchhan said...

I know who. I empathize with you. Chat on MSN.