Monday, August 24, 2009

Have I Told You Before?

all those could have beens, i hate them.

Ah, I wanna watch this. This is the seventh time when Johnny Depp worked together with Tim Burton in a movie. Sigh, it's only coming out next year's May. Keep waiting folks, keep waiting.


Hmm, it's more like a fusion (?) of both books - Alice In Wonderland and Through The Looking Glass cuz they have the Red Queen here. (The one in Alice In Wonderland is Queen of Hearts). Definitely not the usual Alice In Wonderland we've once watched ages ago when we were still young. This is more like a darker, creepier version? I don't know, most probably, since it's a Tim Burton film.



Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter

(Yea, the eccentric hatter who gives random riddles in the tea party)



Helena Bonham Carter as the Red Queen.

Johnny Depp ftw! Okay, his Public Enemies was kinda disappointing but oh well, I'm sure this one will be good. Can't wait :D

Sigh. Now I'm just bumming around at home watching Gossip Girl everyday. Yet, I'm so sleep deprived.

I don't know why but my mind is spinning, not literally though. It feels as if it's been dwelling over something, for a very very long time, multiple things actually. Just that I can't really figure out what it is. Even I don't get myself. Thinking about things which I know I shouldn't. Thinking about things which I thought were long forgotten, like resurrected thoughts. Thinking about things which I know are pointless. It's just a matter of control, and I've managed to do that in the past.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Sometimes, it's fucked up no matter how you paint your canvas,
Grey or blue,
It just won't work.


No comments: