Saturday, August 08, 2009

Standing Up.

伤痕就这么多, 所以又代表什么?
等待適合的風 帶我飛越盡頭
曾经脆弱,独自承受伤痛

There are only these many scars left of me, so what?
Waiting for the right wind, to take me away through everything
I was once weak, enduring the pain in solitude.

曾经爱过以后
心痛,放手,人总要学会软弱

After I have loved,
And got heart broken, I let it go
People have to learn to be weak sometimes.


***

My biological clock is beyond screwed. I'm wide awake through the night, till almost 5 am everyday. Crap. This is not good at all. (Yes, I admit it's cuz of the show...)

And yea, I have a confession to make. I've been appearing offline completely for almost a week already. Like, completely offline. (Yea, for my show again...) I think some of my contacts think I'm most probably dead already. I've only been talking to like one or two people throughout the entire duration.

And, sorry Aaron! Apparently I was being very bitchy while I was watching my show cuz when I finally appeared online, he immediately pm-ed me this (with his very shitty Chinese):

maximus says (11:48 PM):
*wah hou pang you
*chan hai hou lhoi mei kin lei wor

.....heart, kamen ❤ says (11:48 PM):
*HAHAHAHAH

maximus says (11:48 PM):
*how r u bitch
*watch movie until nvr talk to me

.....heart, kamen ❤ says (11:50 PM):
*AT LEAST U CALL ME WHEN IM SLEEPING I PICK UP THE PHONE RITE

maximus says (11:52 PM):
*haha wat the hell
*hi oso nvr say everytime tell me to fuck off
*wth i have feelins too k

.....heart, kamen ❤ says (11:52 PM):
*hahahaha where got ask u fuck off

maximus says (11:54 PM):
*IM WATCHIN MY MOVIE
*U DAMN NICE KACAU ME ALL THE WRONG TIMING
*THE KANCHEONG SCENE U SAY HI. go awayyyyy
*WTH

.....heart, kamen ❤ says (11:54 PM):
*hahahahaha stfu

maximus says (11:54 PM):
*LOL bitch i damn hurt man
*det nite cannot sleep n everythin
*went to bed crying playin songs like
*air supply - IM ALL OUT OF LOVE

.....heart, kamen ❤ says (11:55 PM):
*hahahahahaah wtf
*IM SO LOST WITHOUT YOU

Then he called me pathetic wtf. So yea, it kinda made me feel bad hahaha. But it's true, your timing sucks. Sorry! :D

Great, SK just called to freak me out about exams 5 minutes ago. Goodbye.

No comments: