Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Moments Like This Don't Last Long.

Yea I know I haven't been blogging for two days already. (This post is dated 26th, actually it isn't - I cheated). Was pretty busy, let's just say it was just another reason for me to be lazy.

Let's backtrack for a very slight bit. Went to some event at Maison on Tuesday night with Flo and "Melanie" haha okay, inside joke :x

Basically, free flow ended when we reached. Nevertheless, it was still a pretty fun night. More like, a chill out night? Hmmm...



Wuuhuu, we have almost identical tops :D



Flo and I <3



The boys.



:3



With Daniel



Jonny. I hate him. He never looks.



Us :D

And the next day (technically, today) we drove off to the infamous Full House. Apparently, it's a restaurant whose concept was based on the Korean drama "Full House" (if I'm not mistaken) and we've seen so many beautiful pictures taken there. So yea, we decided to give it a try, after many many failed attempts.



Mini Cooper!



Ze menu.



Ze real food.

The interior decoration of the place was pretty pleasant and kinda special. It's also a shop which sells lots of stuff, from clothes to shades to earrings.



Bubble bath?



View from upstairs.



The obligatory vain picture.



Ring ring.



Jack

They had weird things like this outside the place. There was a Mickey & Minnie and also Goofy. Didn't walk around to check the rest out (if there were any other ones). Hopped over to Curve with Flo later on in the evening and had dinner at Bubba Gump. I'm not much of a shrimp person but their shrimps there were hella good! Well, at least the ones I had were good :9



I forgot what this is called. The shrimps look much bigger actually.

Sigh. I wanna try going to Look Out Point (That's another many-failed-attempts story). Heard it's a really beautiful place with a beautiful view of the entire city at night. Hmmm... maybe, one day.


孤单是一种冷, 让我想起我们
回忆这东西
来的时候总是那么狠.

No comments: