Friday, August 14, 2009

Let the hour glass pass right into ashes.

Consti & Admin paper is finally over. It wasn't as bad as I expected, hopefully it'll be alright. Legal Skills tomorrow and Criminal next week... Sighhh.

So I was supposed to be erm, "taking a break" when I was home today after the paper. I resorted to tictactoe. Okay, there was another stupid reason behind the game actually. I specially Print Screened this to declare my victory over this loser.



Initially, it was like this. Hah, see the big fat gap? (I was the green one)

You know, how irritating Tictactoe is when it always ends up being a draw game and you get so excited when you see a gap? Yea, that.



Duh, I won.

So apparently, he was "partially giving me chance". Yea, I'm sure. Most probably he didn't notice it. Heh.


Okay, I lied. I tampered with the picture :x


I didn't notice it, and I missed my opportunity of winning. And the opportunity, it hardly comes by. I smartly defended instead.


T__________________________T





Very random, yes. Sigh, at least it's better than emo stuffs aye.

move along.


See how exams screw your brain up? Now you know.

No comments: