Wednesday, August 12, 2009

As My Memory Rests, But Never Forgets What I Lost

wake me up when September ends.

Summer has come and passed, the innocent can never last.

Contract is over. Two down, 3 more to go. Sigh. My biggest fear is yet to come - Consti & Admin. I really don't know what to do with this. I really don't. I'm like involuntarily shutting myself out from Consti & Admin. Ugh, Chingy's definitely gonna be annoying me tonight by rubbing it in (her last paper is taking place right this moment). Whatever.

As most of you already know, I have a very weird/obsessive fetish for sleeves. I still don't know why. People just look so good in sleeves (Ya ya, shut up Chingy. IMU people wear sleeves everyday, I know). I like sleeves very much. So much that I've made countless people I know to wear sleeves to make my day, my ex's were of no exception of course (I don't know why but they all refused to, or wore reluctantly but never mind, I suka ).

Yes, I do check girls out. Should ask Dave how I check girls out haha. Those who wear sleeves, yumm. Okay, yumm seems to be the wrong expression to use. But yea, as long as you get the picture. I like sleeves so much that I stare at myself when I wear sleeves wtf. (I've told you that I'm sometimes narcissistic. Okay, most of the time).

I like sleeves so much that I'll be so happy when I see people wear sleeves. Yes, people might not notice it but I'm sure some would notice the sheepish reaction. Mmmm... sheeps. Okay, let's not get distracted. I don't know why I'm blogging about my fetish actually... Maybe cuz I'm wearing sleeves right now ha ha.

Sleeves are just so darn good. Don't laugh. I know you people have fetishes too, shut up.

I know Xin are into smiles, Chingy is into... erm, Koreans! Hahaha she's so gonna slap me for this. I know a lot of people who are into girls with glasses. Someone who's into girls in formal wear. Someone who's into white cardigans. Someone who's into girls with short hair. They're just as weird :P



Sorry haha no other pic of myself with formal wear in full length.
Had no choice but to include this loser in :P

So what's your fetish? :D

No comments: