Friday, August 28, 2009

I know you heard this all before, but we're just hell's dreamers.

- america's suitehearts.

I know, many of you here already know that I'm a Facebook addict - or rather, like how we'd put it nowadays: Facebook whore.

Well, think again :D



7 out of 8 feeds in a day. Who's the whore now? :P

Btw, you look like a dad with the baby here, Mr. Ha. He's so cute! Now nobody can call me a Facebook addict anymore :D

Anyway, on a very unrelated note - I really wanted to post a very disturbing video here to be shared. But I just can't seem to find it on Youtube. Oh well.

Guess I'll share another one then. No, it's not disturbing at all. This got me addicted during my exams period and I started watching all the related videos on Youtube.



It's just amazing :-D

No comments: