Sunday, September 06, 2009

I don't know why I feel so high, I'm not supposed to.

This is so cute haha



On an unrelated note, Chingy randomly pm-ed me online:

`//¤»Chingy«¤- said (12:29 AM):
u became a sheep ah

.....heart, kamen ❤ said (12:29 AM):
*why so ironic. im uploading a picture of sheep in my blog

`//¤»Chingy«¤- said (12:30 AM):
it's a sign
*i thnk uve gone mad
*i was just thinking of like
*maybe u were a sheep in ur past life

.....heart, kamen ❤ said (12:32 AM):
*wtf why

`//¤»Chingy«¤- said (12:32 AM):
*dono
*it just came to my mind

She's weird. It's confirmed. Must be the PP exam tomorrow. Good luck love. I'll see you tomorrow <3

*

Oh yeah, to you:

Thank you. Be my future barrister okay?
No, you can't charge.


*

And the usual you,



Isn't this beautiful? :-)


不在乎你懂不懂我沉默的守候
想要对一个人温柔
并不需要理由

No comments: