Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I Never Knew It Would Feel Like A Heartbreak.

I think I should start this post with a warning, cuz this will most probably be one of my longest post ever, with tons of pictures.

This is sad. I'm being dumped by both the loves of my life two days in a row. And since you're leaving, Ive spent my entire noon searching for pictures. Most prolly you'll scold me for this or something hahaha. I realised I've lost a great deal of our old pictures together, mainly those we took during our days at Taylors. Cuz everything was in the phone which got stolen :(

Wondering what I'm talking about huh?




I'm talking bout things like this :P

Our purikura days! Goodness, that was like the "in" thing during that time! Whenever we went out (those were the days when we only go out to watch movies, have lunch, drink Coke or some funny juices, bitch bout stupid things guys do and call it a day).

And we shouted purikura to Ben in class and he thought it was a foul word and said it to Pn. Jamaliah! Hahahahaha that was classic! (Oh, this reminds me. The stupid penis game we played in class with everyone where each person have to say the word louder than the previous person and eventually end up screaming "Penis" across the corridor. Wtf.)

Then there was the incident where we got so bored we rushed out of class and pretended staring/pointing at the sky. The entire class rushed out too wondering what happened and all of them gazed at the sky like idiots when we sneaked back into class HAHAHAHA. (Come to think of it, we were pretty lifeless).



That was like, when we were in Form 3 or 4 right? My goodness. Honestly, we look like idiots here hahaha.



The days when we camwhore and do lala poses in between our papers during SPM. How many years ago was that already? I'll never forget days like this baby. It's been so many years. Back in Form 3 when we would sneak into Li Hong's class to irritate her during breaks. Oh oh and the very famous "FFFF incident" during Physics that we never fail to remind Li Hong of haha. And of course, the smelly cupboard in the Chemistry lab which you loved so much.

Come to think of it, you come up with the weirdest shit ever. Since last time. And we'll do the most annoying things to Li Hong and she'll most prolly end up getting so irritated that she won't talk us for an hour haha.



In the infamous toilet in school.

The days when we'd have a conspiracy to smuggle our phones to school and freak out during sudden spot checks. Ooh, I remember smuggling food into classsss!! *cough* Choki Choki *cough*

And how we'd both look at our own reflections whenever we walked past the school office HAHAHA! Man, I remember your shoe was bloody irritating cuz you always drag it when you walk. Hoho, and our kiasu times during the stupid running test we had to go through. (That's an inside joke that only both of us would know actually wtf)



Ah, do you remember Dandan and Lanlan?



I couldn't find the yearbook pics when we were in Primary (when we hated each other for some stupid reason hahaha) :(



Try spotting yourself love. I purposely made sure I included your favourite Mrs Lee in the picture too. you love Add Math don't you :P



Jokers.



Our orphanage visit 5 years back!

Seriously, the rest of the orphanage pictures were beyond chau tut. Only this was erm, decent.

Sigh. And we thought that SPM was tough. We haven't been through stupid things like PP and Consti at that time yet I guess :(



Our High School prom baby! I still like this picture very much, after so long.



Our trip to Genting! I couldn't find the picture that we purposely took and MMS-ed to Li Hong just to show her that we were having fun (yes, we were as annoying as that to LH) :(

Remember how the three of us would stupidly stand in front of the hotel's automatic door seeing who would last longer?? Whenever the door opens, the strong wind would blow in and we'll all be freezing already. Hahaha that was some funny shit.



Posers.



This would already be during Taylors huh. It was before we went for Lihong's birthday dinner and after paintball if I'm not mistaken. (Haha how freaked out we were and shot aimlessly!)

Yes, shut up. I had very god forsaken blonde hair. -_________-



Loser. She even had her own fan club during those Friendster days (before lala chai's and mui's took over).



Our first job together! (It's definitely the best job ever, I swear).



I love this picture in the dai meng seng room (hahaha! We were superstars for a day.\) :3



You were so worried that you were on the verge of smuggling their coffee pot hahaha. Loser. (Cuz all we did was to make coffee, make sure there was enough snacks, eat, sit and camwhore! Who would pay you RM 110 a day for that kinda job?)



Your salty biscuits :P

(Yes, we were working).



Remember this? You screamed "Join Lee Dong Wook fan club" in the cinema before the movie started. So I'm sure you'd remember. but apparently he was on the death bed in your heart already when he (scroll to next picture) came to your life huh? :P




Your Yul-gun. You were so crazy about him when I made you watch Goong (Princess Hours) and you talked about him 24-7.

But you know what? He can never beat my love:



Shin-gun is still the best :D

(Besides the fact that he got arrested few months ago for drug abuse or something, he's still pretty much my Korean love okay) :(((

And speaking bout Koreans... there's another story to tell, but that should be kept until later. Cuz Miri comes first :P

You left Taylors half a year earlier cuz SAM ended earlier than A-Levels. Later on, we were all separated already, each pursuing a different field in our studies (Yes, that's when PP and Consti comes in).

Man, I miss those Taylors days when I'd visit your class every hour and how we'd talk about tangshinun and oh, remember the 8th wonder of the world? Hahahahaha! We were so evil.



Yes, I'm talking bout days like this when I mentioned Miri. (She'll kill me, I think she will).

When we were both still pretty happy with life and love (Before the god damned jinx thingy happened between her and I). Too bad those days didn't last.



I remember this day when she camwhored was December 11th last year hahaha! Don't ask why. It's quite irrelevant.



Li Hong's farewell before she flew off to Melb

Miri was still on I think. You know, it's pretty disturbing now when I think about Miri.. Cuz my mind will somewhat relate it to fungus. *inside joke*



<3



Haha this picture is damn funny!! xD

That was the time when you'd keep singing fong sauuuuuuuuu and intending to bomb places like Miri.

Oh oh, then you moved onto the international line. So, Korea it was, halmangu. But that was rotten kimchi story and I think, that was when chau tut faces started to be the in thing and we started to have pathetic conversations online. (Haha don't ask. Inside joke again).



The picnic day when we got so tanned!



Loser 2



Well, after so many years, we were still pretty kiasu - even in the boat ride :x

I'll miss you loads after you leave, love. After all the stupid things we've done. Now I gotta wait till you come home again to do stupid things with you again. Wait, perhaps I'd be there already before you come home. We didn't get to spend as much time as we did together last time anymore cuz we were always busy with either exams or classes. But we never fail to talk crap online almost every night haha. The list of lame things we ever did together will never be exhausted. It's too much to be put into words already haha. (We kinda have a talent for drawing comics and inventing things like Mojojo Hong huh?) :P

All the best in Scotland aye! I'm sure you'll manage to pull through if you don't procrastinate and work hard. Oh, and remember to hug your Long Johns to sleep, they're ugly HAHAHA.


P.S. Hope you find a hot hunk and break the chain in the jinx okay. :P

This is for you, love. I'm sure you know what song it is :-)

And so we talked all night about the rest of our lives
Where we're gonna be when we turn 25
I keep thinking times will never change
Keep on thinking things will always be the same

But when we leave this year we won't be coming back
No more hanging out cause we're on a different track

And if you got something that you need to say
You better say it right now cause you don't have another day
Cause we're moving on and we can't slow down

These memories are playing like a film without sound
Laughing at ourselves thinking life's not fair
And this is how it feels
.

As we go on, we remember all the times we had together
And as our lives change from whatever
We will still be, Friends Forever


So if we get the big jobs and we make the big money
When we look back now, will our jokes still be funny?
Will we still remember everything we learned in school?
Still be trying to break every single rule.

I keep, keep thinking that it's not goodbye
Keep on thinking it's a time to fly.

Will be think about tomorrow like how we think about now?
Can we survive it out there?
Can we make it somehow?
I guess I thought that this would never end
And suddenly it's like we're women and men
Will the past be a shadow that will follow us 'round?

Love you lots Chingy. xx




*hugs*






DON'T CRY IN THE AIRPORT OKAY. I'LL RECORD IT.

No comments: