Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The sweetest sadness in your eyes, clever trick.

Sorry, the previous post was deleted. Guess it wasn't something I should be blogging about. Too bad for those who missed it :P

Well, moving on to brighter stuffs. Ooh, I felt the earthquake today! Okay, not really. But yea, I did! Was playing mahjong at the Cousin's house at Taman Desa when we felt it. The entire floor was shaking (it was a condo) and I called my parents just to tell them that I was excited hahaha wtf. Sorry la, earthquakes aren't a normal thing in Malaysia. Okay, nothing cool. Meh.

Oh oh, I also managed to catch Nick and Jonny on tv! Haha it was so funny. Nick called halfway through the show and we had some laughs about it. Sigh, it's been so long since I've caught up with him. As for Kiwiboy, he's always everywhere - literally. So yeah.

Damn. Blogger is being a bitch tonight. It doesn't allow me to upload pictures. Well, technically it does. But the picture doesn't appear even after it says "Done". It's annoying me.

Ooh, Boys like Girls and Lenka are coming to town in 2 days' time! And Pei Ling, your Hsiao Hung Jen too :P

That's about it I guess. Ah, it's so easy to make my day. Seriously.

I'll never find my way out. It's a god damned circle. There's no exit.

So you're gone and I'm haunted
And I bet you are just fine
Did I make it that easy
To walk right in and out of my life?

Almost Lover by A Fine Frenzy.

Till I suffocate from this.

2 comments:

Peiling said...

Yo yo when he comes??!!How u knw??where where??!!btw i missed ur previous post....!!=.=""""

princessKamen said...

he's coming tmr, at Hennessy Artistry @Quattro :P
haha too late for u to check already babe. but u know most of it di... its basically bout the talk that we had yesterday afternoon ;-)