Monday, March 02, 2009

50 Facts You Ought To Know.

Okay, I admit. I'm really bored till the extent I stole took this from my Couz's blog when I am suppose to be reading about Constitutionalism and Rule of Law. Screw it. Imma cancel out some questions though. It's too lengthy.

I can bet you anything that none of you will finish reading this. And I mean, NONE.

1. What have you been doing recently?
Proscrastinating on my Consti assignment which I know will be kiling me for the coming one month.

2. Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
NO.
I only turned it off once when I was crazily pissed with my ex.
I still switched it on every 10 minutes to see whether he called, which he didn't - it pissed me off fair enough.

3. What had happened at 10 am today?
Erm, I just woke up?

4. When did you last cry?
Two weeks ago.

5. Believe in fate/destiny?
I do believe in fate to a certain extent.

6. What do you want in your life right now?
I don't know - I'm a confused person.
But I don't mind extra cash and someone doing the assignment for me :D

7. What does the nicest thing in your inbox say?
Omg there's so many of them! I'll just choose one then.

Benkyou suru tsumori dakedo, hime-chan ni aitakute aitakute shikata ga nai. Iku.

8. Do you tend to make a relationship complicated?
Yes -____-

9. What was the last movie you caught?
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

10. What does the oldest message in your inbox says?
Issyun ni aeru kana. Issyo ni ke-ki taberu kana... to omotta. Zannen :P

@ 27/11/2008.

11. What was the last song you sang out loud?
Nobody's Home by Avril Lavigne.

12. What does your last text message received say?
Huh why. Mv cannot meh

from Chingy.

13. What time did you go to bed last night?
3 am.

14. Are you currently happy?
Maybe, yes.
Well, there is a saying which says - without sadness, there wouldn't be happiness :)

15. Who gives you best advice?
Mom.

16. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
Yes, I love whipped cream.

17. Who did you talk on phone last night?
Last night...let me think.
I didn't talk on the phone last night :O

18. What/Who was the last thing/person to make you laugh?
Ching Mun.

19. Who was the last person you missed a call from?
Florence.

20. Have you ever had your heart broken?
Yes :x

21. Do you believe in the saying that talk is cheap?
Yes, very much.
People tend to say things they might not be able to do.
I can do my consti. I can do my consti. I can do my consti.

22. Who was the last person to hug you?
Dave and Qi.
I was sandwiched :x

23. Did anyone see the last person you kissed?
Literally see? Yea duhh.
I didn't kiss an invisible person.
But if you mean date, I don't know.

24. Do you have a life?
No, I'm a zombie doing this dumb thing. Wtf.

25. Last time you smiled?
:)

26. What are you listening to right now?
Myself singing haha WTF.

27. Do you walk with your eyes opened or closed?
Wtf. Who walks with their eyes closed?? o.o
I don't sleepwalk btw.

28. Do you want someone you can't have?
Yes.

29. Have you ever played an instrument?
Yes, I have - it doesn't mean I can.
;)

30. What were you doing last night at 11 pm?
Playing mahjong with Qi, which was later joined by Chingy and Jia Xin.

31. Are you happy with your love life right now?
What love life? :O

32. Which song best describes your love life?
Let Go by m-flo loves yoshika.

33. Does the person know that you like him/her?
Yes.

34. Do you speak other languages other than English?
Chinese, Malay, Japanese, French and Spanish.

35. Favourite websites?
Facebook dot com.
I'm a Facebook whore :x

36. What's your middle name?
嘉 ( jia in Mandarin). And I have no idea what it means as a single word.

37. What are you doing tomorrow?
Sitting in Criminal lecture, taking notes like there is no tomorrow.
Then most probably go to G, which is some dodgy mamak in the middle of a stuffy carpark.
Don't laugh, it's the most happening place you can find in HELP (wtf)
-_______-;;

OH, and bitch about shuffling.

38. Who are you missing right now?
You.
I really do, an awfully lot today - I don't know why.

39. If you have to choose between love and friendship, which would you choose?
If you have to choose between your Mom and your Dad, which would you choose?

40. What emotion you like to show?
Smileeee.
even though I may tend to be emo inside

41. If you have something troubling you, what would you do?
I'll think about it all the while, until I come up with a solution.
If I still don't, then forget it.
I'll ignore it long enough and soon enough, I'll be convinced that it doesn't exist :D

42. What month were you born in?
November.

43. What colour did you use to dye your hair?
Mahogany.

44. Why are you doing this?
It's just an excuse.
Cuz I told myself that I'll do my Consti after this.

45. What do you do when you're moody?
Listen to emo songs, and get myself emo-er.
Yes, I'm weird.

46. If you have a dream come true,what would it be?
Having you by my side.

47. Do you believe in eternity love?
No.

48. What have you done regretted doing in your whole life?
Something I recently did, two months ago. And still am :x

49. What if your boyfriend/girlfriend two-timed you?
Honestly, if he confesses to me in the end - I won't mind.
As long as he comes back.
Shut up, I know it's stupid.
Well, that is if I love him enough :D

50. Who is the person you trust most?
My mom.

End.

No comments: