Friday, March 20, 2009

I've Tried To Forget But It's Not Enough.

Really busy day today, or rather - tiring. Had been occupied since early morning. Headed off to Chingy's right after class today to meet up with Linda and Xin. Off to Desa Sri Hartamas for Lunch and headed of to The Club @ Bukit Utama.

Pictures tomorrow :)

Gotta wake up early tomorrow for the Law Olympiad (whatever it is, I'll find out tomorrow). Volunteered as "marshalls" with Qi and the rest. Marshalls sound cool, but in fact they aren't. (Will blog bout it tomorrow after I find out what we're actually suppose to do). Trust me, Imma look so formal tomorrow. I mean, what do you expect when the dress code is all black with no shorts or skirts or basic t-shirt? :(

Okay, time to sleep - or at least try. Goodnight.


Sometimes, I really wonder why I used Rain as my metaphor despite how much I dislike the rain. So much for Summer rain huh.


- So what if it was a busy busy day, it never stopped Raining... in my head at least.

No comments: