Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Feeling, I Can't Find It Anymore.

ChingMun says she doesn't like melancholic poem posts.
ChingMun likes normal posts.

So for her sake, I'll try to blog in a non-abstract way k? I love you dear. Wtf this sounds lesbianish.

Due date for assignments are coming nearer to me. Wait, I'm going nearer? Or are they coming nearer? Ok whatever, it's coming. And I have no way to decipher the long long passages.

Oh yea,

Happy Birthday, Weng.
Enjoy your 19th and
May you be happy always :)

有时候,我不说
不是因为我不明白
只是因为我懂得更多
不想让彼此尴尬,
选择用微笑带着过

所以,
不说不代表我不懂.

Have been listening to a very old song. Sad, sad song indeed.

I find her standing in front of the church
The only place in town where I didn't search
She looks so happy in her wedding dress
But she's crying while she's saying this:

Boy I missed your kisses all the time but this is,
25 minutes too late
Though you travelled so far boy,
I'm sorry you are 25 minutes too late.

:(

No one would ever make me feel the same way like you did, cuz I'll never open my heart to another like how I did to you.

No, the song is completely irrelevant to my relationship state. Quote ChingMun in her recent post,

"One cannot escape arguments- commitment issues/ infidelity issues/ ego issues/ clubbing issues/ insecurity issues/ etc (what nonsense also wanna fight about la) when in a relationship. Its pretty normal. And I'm extremely glad that I'm not in one now. Now now, I'm not planning to be a nun or spinster when I grow up of course. Just waiting for the right guy and the right time. Ambitious, loyal, sweet and fun. Mmmmm. No rush babyy.. Love comes unexpectedly. And right now, my studies itself is enough to suffocate me so cheers to fucked up relationships."

Nuff said. Nothing can describe my feelings better - just waiting for the right guy. There's no rush, we'll be fine. (Yes, Rule of Law and Parliament Sovereignity is more than enough to suffocate me now).

I'll hold onto my key tightly and
I'll never leave the
door open anymore.

In case the
Rain comes flooding in or when
Cookie monster comes in

Stealing cookies from my cookie jar.

I'm, complicated and confused as always :)

No comments: