Sunday, March 01, 2009

Stupid Girl, I Should've Known.

That day would come,
When you'd wish so badly,
That you had let me catch you with the love I had to give.
That you had never broke my heart.

And when that day comes,
I might have already forgotten,
Forgotten,
That sincere smile on your face, my love.
The innocence we shared.

I'd find someone, who'd help me find myself
... like how I found you.
The only thing is,
He'd know how to cherish.

Just felt the same way Qi did after reading one of her recent post and thus, this post.

You'll never find love like mine, or perhaps - you never needed it anyway.

Yes, you and you.

* I shouldn't have let you in, yet you've brought me into a beautiful world I've never seen, momentarily.

It ended too soon, breaking my heart.

* I shouldn't have let you in, if I knew you would've hurt me like this, continuously.

Ignorant to my feelings, breaking the broken pieces.

No comments: