Saturday, March 07, 2009

My Prerogative.

It's funny how things go around. Ridiculous stories brew out of nowhere, and before you know it, a random person would talk as if they've known you so well.

As if they know you deep inside.

Throughout these days, I've tried my very best to not judge a person before I even know the person. Cuz I realised, it's always unfair for us to do so. Selfish. We draw an early conclusion about that person and stick to that conclusion, which might be untrue. I admit that I sometimes fail to do so, but at least I try. Who am I to judge the person anyway?

If you are talking as someone who've known me, and thinks badly of me - I'm sincerely sorry if I've done something that pissed you off.
If you are talking as someone who I don't even know, not even your name - please, stfu. Don't act like you do.


You are far from the last person to judge me.


Don't think that I don't know who you are, cuz I do. It's better to use that mouth of yours to chat girls up rather than wasting your time telling stories bout a random girl. I wouldn't mind if it was true, but it isn't.

Get a girlfriend, it might be able to help you spend time in more fruitful way.

I repeat,
不说不代表不懂.

No comments: