Sunday, March 15, 2009

Pppokerface.

Attended my uncle's wedding dinner last night in town. Took hell lot of pictures, and as always - Facebook it is :)

By the way, I really dislike the new Facebook. It's irritating me. Oh well.

I managed to read my Consti today! Yes, I'm still whining about it. Met Couz today and it started off as an initial plan to study Consti, which eventually turned out to be a singing plan.


T__________________T


I gave into temptation. As a result, I fell off today hahaha oops.

NO, her hair didn't grow miraculously :P

My other Couz :)


Oh yeah, this was what we (Couz and I) did yesterday at MV while waiting for my Mom to pay. We got so bored we started reading the "comments" and "suggesstions" by random people for Jusco. We had itchy hands, so we did it too - in horrible English.

:D

I'm now feeling better than you think I am, I think.

No comments: