Monday, March 09, 2009

How Distant It Had Become...How Distant Indeed.

As promised.

Had quite a different trip with the Cousin yesterday. Spontaneous as we were, we decided to take the public transport.

Taman Desa --> KL Sentral (Bus)
KL Sentral --> KLCC (Train)
KLCC --> Sentral (Train)
Sentral --> Mid Valley (KTM)

I'm so proud of myself (wtf).

It was then that I realised how troublesome it was to actually take the bus from Mid Valley to Taman Desa (and vice versa) when the bus passed by Mid Valley before stopping at Sentral. I didn't know you had to go through so much trouble, yet you still came to meet me so often - but it's a bit too late for me to know anymore, no?

bus bus bus!

I'm so happy with what I found in KLCC :3

No, I didn't buy heels this time. I bought all the Kuroshitsuji books they had in Kinokuniya :D

I could have bought a pair of Guess heels with the same amount I spent on the books though :(

Talking bout this, I got myself addicted out of nowhere.


T______________________T


I was bored and had nothing to do one day. It was then when I remembered I've seen the review on this anime/manga. So I bought the first book and tried watching the first few episodes. So now here I am :x

Watch/Read it, it's really goooood.

Psst. Jon, I can stream my episodes di loserrrr.

Anyway, back to my story.



Lunch at Sakae Sushi. And off we traveled to Mid Valley by KTM. God, how slow can the KTM be. Secret Recipe it was for dinner.



The not-so-innocent Kid's Meal.

Ya ya, we didn't feel like eating much so we ordered Kid's Meal. Shut up.

On another note, I received the Love Ya award from Sharon, the rose master hahaha wtf.

Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who can choose eight more and include this text into the body of their award.

Jottings Of My Life
' xin
mea culpa
❤ Cookie Diaries ❤
Tales Of The Bamboo Groove
It takes two to tango.
My life, My Reasons.
it's K to the S to the S

Thanks Sharon :)

*back to reading*

Damnnn, I'm really supposed to be reading on my Consti instead of my books. But I've been procrastinating so much that it isn't me. Let's just say, I really dread Consti. It's Greek to me, I don't know why.

It's so dryyyyy. I think I need self hypnosis.

Consti rocks. Consti rocks. Consti rocks.

Damn, I can't do this.


Driving home at night yesterday,
The route that I took,
Reminded me exactly of the way you'd take,
When you used to fetch me home at night.

How I wish,
I didn't have to go home so early that night.
Then perhaps,

Perhaps, it didn't have to end so soon.

No comments: