Monday, March 09, 2009

Embrace Her, Serenade Her.

Everyday, I see her
Running, trying to catch a faint figure.
A figure who once stopped by, capturing her heart.
A figure she can never reach for,
As the figure was also catching another he could never leave.
But it wasn't her, she knew it wasn't her.

Then I see her,
Caught in a web, struggling.
Pitifully, I held my hand out to her.
She refused.
She said she'd rather stay in this web, waiting for him to come by.
Hoping that he might turn back and
Hopefully, see her.

Foolish girl, oh what a foolish girl.
She's falling from grace, she's losing her faith.
All I could do was watch her try desperately to progress.
Faking a smile, working hard as she
Masked her emotions beneath the faint smile,
Shadowing the wounds she had inside.

I love you and that's all I really know,
Was all she wanted to tell, and hear.
I tried my best to help her, to save her from her pathetic state.

It was sad to see her this way as she's lost her smile.
I've seen her pictures, where she once smiled from the bottom of her heart.
It was so different, almost queer.
That was when, she had him by her side.
The figure which once stopped by for her.

Scarred she was,
Lost, in the

Deafening silence.

No comments: