Saturday, March 28, 2009

Distantly Near.

Happy Birthday Mom.
I really hope you enjoyed this birthday.

And,
I'm sorry for all the bad things I've done,
I'm sorry I haven't been strong enough.
I'm sorry you had to worry.

I promise you I'll try my best.
I love you :)


☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★


Law Ball 2009

Theme: Secret Garden
Date: 27th March 2009, Friday.
Venue: Shangri-La, Kuala Lumpur.

A few of the many pictures we took that night. Basically it was just me camwhoring around with friends using my cam ;-)

Group pic with Ms. Kath in the middle ;-)

Sher Lin

Pei Ling

Hans

Mr. Lua

(yea, it was his brains I wanted for my assignment)

Jedwind

Ching (Harry Potter)

SK
I am NOT an alcoholic, mind you :D

Kellie, our girl next door

Lovebirds :D

Juen

oops.

My very, very long lost friend, Nazrul.

I'm sure you guys who were in Cempaka since primary remembers him.



After party @ Barsonic, Zouk.

It was quite an enjoyable night, besides the fact that the food sucked. They were mostly spicy stuff, which I can't eat. And also minus the horrendous jam on the way there. Stuck in the jam for almost 3 hours. The journey there was bad. I almost ended up not going, after all my hair and make-up was done. Really wonder how some people can just do things like this. Besides that, it could have been a really good night :)

There's far too many pictures for me to upload them here one by one. It's too tedious. If you wanna see, you can see them all through those links below :)

Law Ball 2009 (I)
Law Ball 2009 (II)

It's kinda funny how far we were despite being just one street away from each other the entire night. How I wished... how I wished...

...that my silent wish could come true.

「ここに居られるっていいなぁ・・」って一瞬に思ってた。
I really wished you were there.

No comments: