Saturday, March 21, 2009

Gaga Is Gaga Over You.

Ahaha, one of the lame jokes we made in the jam yesterday. We even resorted to watching birds fly when the car couldn't move.


-________________________-


Pictures from yesterday @ The Club, Bukit Utama.

The Club.

Went for the Law Olympiad this morning. It was some law competition between the A-Levels students and the prize was a full scholarship. Being marshalls, all we do is to maintain the decorum of the participants of each group and provide them help whenever they needed it (which never happened).

T'was quite fun :)

And the mock trial at the end of the competition was nice, and not to mention - funny. This time, by our very own coursemates. For those of you who are wondering what a mock trial is, it's a fake court procedure where each student plays a role in the court. And our case was a rape case :D

Told you I would look formal :)


During the competition and mock trial :)
I told you my uni is haunted (refer to bottom left pic)

Qi and I

That basically was my day today. I have a very bad sore throat. Very painful. Woke up in the middle of the night due to the pain. Damnit, I hate having sore throat. I hate it more when it gets so omfg dry and thus causing it to hurt so badly when you're halfway sleeping.

I wanna go out, but the guilt of assignment is pulling me back. Cuz apparently, if I don't go out - at least I'll feel less guilty.

Well, note the word apparently.

No comments: