Sunday, March 15, 2009

How've You Been?

今日はなんとなく・・・アイタイ
理由がないのに、ただ・・・
あいたくなった.

Visited a place I've never went since.
The same seat, the same place.
Yet today, a plump middle aged lady sat there.
We were once there, happily.

You said I pick on my food.
You kept me warm with your warm glass.
You irritated me so much then, but it was funny.
You took my Mickey and never gave it back.
You were once there.

I don't know why, I miss you tonight.
Shadows of you were everywhere today.

I thought I was fine,
Just to realise how feeble I was.

How have you been?
Please do take care, and smile - I know you always will.

If I were to race you to happiness,
I'd stop and let you win - cuz I'd always want you to be happy.
I could give you my everything.

And, forgive me for being so weak.
I couldn't keep my promise,
A promise you've most probably forgotten about.
I am not strong, I never was.

Just give me a moment and I'll be fine.
Sometimes, I just feel too confused when

Blue and grey will never mix well with pink.

I can't deal with colours. Very ironic song,

Starry starry night, Paint your pallete blue and grey.

- Vincent by Don Mclean.

Time to wash my palette, pink will do.

No comments: