Sunday, March 22, 2009

What Happens If I Can't Stop The Song?

Had been thinking, thinking really hard - especially tonight. All I could do was to let my mind linger around with issues I can never push away.

Really kept me thinking continuously, I've tried to think so hard that my head hurts. The feeling sucks, when you're thinking of something but you don't know what you're thinking about - or rather, you just can't clear your mind off things.

Tell me, what can be better than a sore throat with headache?


I'm so tired, yet I can't sleep.

I hate the fact that it ain't stopping, it remains constant. Everything reminds me. It's like a habit.

"There's something, but there just can't be. It has to be made into nothing," she said. A close friend of mine told me this. Kept me wondering, and wondering, till I reached a point when I start to wonder what I've been wondering.

I'm still stuck here, in this state of utter confusion. Frankly, I won't be able to answer you even if you ask what am I confused about. Cuz I'll get confused when I try explaining myself. I now have this very strong urge to ctrl+a and backspace everything that I have typed, cuz I don't see a point.

I've said all I could and do not wish to repeat it tonight. There's nothing else left for me to say, cuz I know that you'd know that I do - I always do.

说好的幸福呢?

No comments: