Sunday, March 01, 2009

From The Other Side.

This is yet another pretty outdated post.

Friday, 27th February 2009.

Met





and



for Lunch and yam cha at Cova @ Gardens.


Speak, See, Hear no evil?


Chingy busy deleting pics XD


I swear, they took a whole load of pics with the same pose, and of course - only one was chosen.


I love her :x


Haha this pic is cool.
Hard core chimney?



Once again, for more pics, go to Facebook :)

OH, and I found a new beloved today.

I wanted to buy pink, but figured out I already had a few pinks. I actually sat there and started thinking very hard on which one to get, indecisively with pink on my left and blue on my right.


T___________T

Nemai, I still have these to fill me in during those random nights when I suffer from sudden hunger. Yes, they're food for kids.

Okay, this is a very random post. Well, at least it's not emo! :D

No comments: