Monday, November 24, 2008

Generation Gap?

I have been online for almost the entire day today, and did nothing productive. Sigh. And now I'm sitting here blogging about god-knows-what.

Have been chatting with my girls, and boy was it a long time since all 5 of us chatted together! And we ended up chatting bout the great old times we had when we were still in high school, our kiddy days (yes, we knew each other since we were kids) and even politics! wtf.

Come to think of it, I really can't remember when was the first time I met Xin. Can't blame me. What can you expect from the memories of a 3 year old kid then. But I still do remember that she was the girl with the big hair band and nerdy glasses - and a big big smile. :p
(She's hot now without the nerdy glasses and big hairband, but she still does have the big big smile.)

Somehow, we ended up at Disney princesses. Pretty random topic it was - I don't even know how we ended up there. We came to a point of realisation that, it's not our days anymore. LOL. We were discussing bout Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, and even Ariel being the hottest princess. -__-

Those were our days. Kids nowadays? They have Miley Cyrus and Zac Effron to drool on (well, at least kids do). All we had were cartoon characters. When you talk to them bout these cartoons, they'll be like what? Thus the generation gap.

Then, there's Point 2. When you chat with your friends on Messenger or Facebook, you'll be talking about their universities and the courses they're taking etc etc. Time passes really fast. Those people you knew since young are all pursuing their own future, those who irritated you in classes and those who did dumb things all the time in class, are great doctors or pilots in the making.

But how come time doesn't pass just as fast to heal your wounds inside?

Sigh.

Thank you for reading till here. Congratulations. It's such a pointless boring post that even I feel bored typing it.

Lastly, I've decided to remove the music widget on my blog. It's getting abit irritating lately since it's on auto-play mode, and that song's been breaking everyone's hearts - thus i shall remove it for everyone's sake. :)

And it won't blast till everyone in your office turns at you anymore Jonny. :D

Anyway, on an unrelated note,

The princess has to stop being lazy and start studying! I just can't. Have my JLPT Level 1 exams (Japanese Language Proficiency Test) coming up in err, 2 weeks from now. How am I going to be able to memorize everything in two weeks??

Somebody help me..?

No comments: