Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I Wonder.

Curiosity Boredom kills the cat.

And now the cat is here blogging. Yes, i'm the cat. :( Have been blog-hopping and looking around Facebook, and there's this one thing which I realised.



Why is everyone talking about Twilight???

Vampire-human love story. But why? Almost everyone has been talking about Twilight. What happened to Sunlight?

And next,



Almost everyone have already watched Madagascar 2.

Movies anyone?

Sigh.

This song is getting me all emo again. :(

First Love by Utada Hikaru.

I'm sure you've heard it before. The lyrics...they're destructing.



明日の今頃には 私はきっと泣いてる 
誰を思ってるんだろう?

At this time tomorrow, I'll definitely be crying thinking of someone

今はまだ悲しいlove song 新しい歌歌えるまで

The sad love song is still playing now, until a new song plays again.



- when will my next song play?

No comments: