Sunday, November 30, 2008

Forget Bout The Emo Songs

Finally, I managed to watch Madagascar 2 today!

I managed to make my cousin watch it with me again despite the fact that she watched it few days ago.
So all she did was to text her boyfriend in the cinema. =x i don't have a boyfriend to text to
It wasn't as good as the first one though.

Was listening to the songs on my phone, and found these lyrics pretty nice.
Perhaps, it's just the change in feeling.

Where the emo-ness doesn't win anymore. pffft.

I can make you feel all better, just take it in
And I can show you all the places you've never been
Now you're in, you can't get out.

You make me so Hot, you make me wanna drop
You're so ridiculous
I can barely stop, I can hardly breathe
You make me wanna scream
You're so fabulous
You're so good to me

Hot by Avril Lavigne.

tsk. nice song it was! Finally, it's not Fall For You anymore. :)

- everyone walks out, and nobody walks in.

2 comments:

Name: Jonny said...

「i don't have a boyfriend to text to」って書いたから・・
まさか、彼氏を募集中?!(爆笑)

お休みなさい^^

princessKamen said...

うん。募集中でも言えるねー

何で?参加したいの? :P