Friday, November 28, 2008

My Long Lost Friend

It's been a while since I've been active in my Friendster. Only log in once in a while to check for comments and who's viewed me.

Then there was this Message from someone which really caught my eye. Usually, I just delete messages from unknown people. However, the title of the Message was like this:

*click to enlarge*


Believing that it was some long lost friend whom I somehow forgot about, I opened the Message and this was what he wrote:




Erm, he sounded as if he really was a long-lost friend of mine. I even consulted Ching Mun about this. Whether we had a friend like that. However, I was positive that I never had a friend of that name from Ipoh. I think I shall reply you here, friendly dude.

How's life lately: better than you've expected.

Been raining a lot in Ipoh: erm...it doesn't really bother me. call me ignorant. hah

Hope we can keep in touch: no thanks - really.

This is like the lamest start-up line I've ever came across. Pretty creative though HAHA.


- would you want to know me more too?

2 comments:

Name: Jonny said...

meanie.
the guy was just being friendly, give him a break and just ignore him instead -__-;
If he looked like some HK actor you'd probably reply him :P
SHALLOW! Haha ^.^

princessKamen said...

this is NOT shallow. i don't even know how he looks like -____-
5-4!!!

p.s. i DID ignore him. and it's not meannn. it's called good sense of humour.