Friday, November 21, 2008

What Happened To This?

Girl promised not to cry. Called someone and heard this on the phone, and once again it reminded her of Boy. Perhaps, it was a song which Boy has already forgotten. Girl never knew the entire lyrics for the song, all she knew was that Boy always sang it for her.


The best thing about tonight's that we're not fighting
Could it be that we have been this way before?
I know you don't think that I am trying
I know you're wearing thin down to the core

But hold your breath
Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
You're impossible to find

This is not what I intended
I always swore to you I'd never fall apart
You always thought that I was stronger
I may have failed, but I have loved you from the start

Every part of the lyrics, was exactly how Girl thought it was supposed to be. What happened to everything?

Boy did change his mind in the end...

- a fragment of a memory almost forgotten.

No comments: