Monday, December 01, 2008

For The Broken Hearted

Why do hearts get broken?

Why must there always be people who fumble around with hearts, play around with it and then crush them?

Why can't a heart be made so strong that it won't be broken? - It wouldn't be love.

Why must a heart be so broken that it's afraid to love anymore?

Don't cry for those who are not worth it. - I know it's hard not to.

Some seem like they moved on, but yet there'll still dwelling there in the memories. - It's still pain inside.

Be strong, dear.

...to my darling who still plans to bomb Japan one day.

...to my darling who'll most probably hate the "Johnny" name from now on.

... and to those who don't believe in love anymore.


A better one will come. I'm sure a better one will come, the one who really hearts and knows how to appreciate your love.


- for I'll be waiting for my one to come find me too.

No comments: