Monday, May 18, 2009

Formal In The Park

Had client counselling today. Oh my god, you'll never know how cocky our "client" was ughh.



Formal wear!



My partner - Hiu Kei :)



I'm your senior counsellor, bitch.

Then we drove all the way to Klang for Bak Kut Teh, yumms. It's been quite long I've last had that. Swine flu what?



mysterioussss.



Stopped by Daniel's house for a while cuz someone wanted to see Goldie. Too bad, Goldie was terrified by him :P



Cute right??

It's been quite some time since I've last walked in a park for that long. Yea, we walked Goldie :D
Then detoured to AC @ Subang Jaya for pool. Ughhh. Sucked big time today.

And as for the picture of the day,



This rocks big time.

Notice the cane I'm holding on my left hand :D

Oh, and a very lame thing made up by some lousy people today in the car. Say it quickly without looking, and of course - not missing a single word in one breath :)

If you want to buy sai pau, it is easier to ta pau
But when you want tai pau, you can also ta pau
Because it is the same pau.

Wtf. We were too bored during the jam. This is so damn lame but it took me so many attempts to get it right in one breath. Maybe I'm just not as lousy :P


See it's a chance we gotta take
Cuz I believe.

When you're afraid, don't be.
Cuz I'd be around.

When you're uncertain,
Just close your eyes and
let the stars guide us.

The stars like how we saw that night, so serene.

You'll never see the stars if you shut the door so soon, my dear.
So please, take your time to cherish those stars for you'll never know,
how bright they can be if you shut the door and
walk away.


No comments: