Saturday, May 30, 2009

Burn Those Calories Yo!

Yes. I finally managed to dance, after one month wtf.

Was at Phuture @Zouk with Flo last night. It was super awesome! We danced and danced till our legs didn't feel like it belonged to us anymore at the end of the night. Hmmm, imagine dancing from 12 am till 3 am with 4 inch heels. And who said you got to exercise to burn those evil calories? :P



Flo and I :3





Met Josh there when we reached.

Phuture was so crazily packed that it was hard to even dance! And I thought people would all be in Freedom :/ Oh, Velvet was so empty though. Hopped over to Velvet for a while and the dance floor was completely empty. How contradicting.

I'm too lazy to type anymore. Headache is being a bitch, and my legs hurt.



I love this pic <3



Andy!

Finally managed to meet him that night. Our timings were never right. It's either him being busy with photoshoots or me being busy :(



RAWR.



Dance, baby!



OMG it's Jonny! :O

Haha wtf. I can't remember why we came up with this pose already.



Katy dancing on the bar table! Sexehh.



Another picture that I like. Maybe it's cuz of the weird light effect haha.



HAHA! I must end it with a vain self pic! Was taken at NZ while we were waiting for Andy.

It was one hella great night! My feet are so satisfied now :]

All our favourite songs were played last night. Pokerface babyyy. And not forgetting Cookie Jar & Beautiful :D

Ironically, this song never fails to play and often, they only play the Chorus part of the song - Right Now (Na Na) by Akon. Don't ask me why it's ironic, cuz if you know me well enough, you'd know what I like in songs and you'll know why I'd say its ironic :)

Okay, back to domestication. Or rather, like how Sharon puts it - home confinement :(

「いい友達になろうね?」
うん、I guess we could compromise on that.
Deafening the music was, but I suppose
It was the clearest thing I heard that night.

うん、きっと、いい友達になろうね,
アタシ達
:)


No comments: