Sunday, May 17, 2009

And I'd Answer, And Wish, And Tell You It Relates

And when you say that, I just felt like saying this.

You and I have something different and I'm enjoying it cautiously
I'm battle scarred, I am working oh so hard
To get back to who I used to be.

He's disappearing, fading sudelly
I'm so close to being yours
Won't you stay with me please?

Sigh.

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆


Happy Birthday Xin, you're 20 today :)
That marks another year to our 17 years relationship baby.
Lovesss.


☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆


She wished she would be stronger,
Seeking strength in something so faint,
Walking a path which promises nothing.

Watching the melancholy moods decay the soul
It is futile to hope and dream.


And I'd like to sing a song for you,
A song that's been in my heart.
And there's a melody I'd like to play for you.
But I just can't.

The thin, fine line between you and me
Becomes wide when
I attempt to cross.

No comments: