Friday, May 22, 2009

She's Musing Again.

Did a lot of thinking recently (hence, the emoness). But I'm so happy right now. It is a bit oxymoronic, yes. But really, I'm happy right now, I guess.

To my emo friend, you know who you are.

Well, if you don't - perhaps you'll know it's you I'm talking about when I sing you this; touch my body touch your heart :P

Just turn things around and they'll be fine. I came up with lots of what if's and if only's, as I always do. All the possibilities. But yet again, they're all pointless. When things are decided, just take things like how they are I guess. And if he walks away on you, he's just not worth your wait. And if he's lost and confused, he's just not that into you. And if he's afraid, it's just his loss for not giving it a chance. Take time, accept the fact and you'll be fine. Cuz I know you've been through worse, far worst. And I always knew that you're stronger than I am.

Damn, this is a curse I swear. We've been going through the same phases in our love life since half a year ago! We have problems, we break up, we cry our eyeballs out, we whine like bitches, we meet a new guy, we screw things up, we meet another new guy, and now they disappeared together at the exact same time (haha wtfff) :O

So please, find a great guy cuz if the curse works, I'll meet mine when you meet yours :D

I'm not thinking of you anymore. You came and you stayed, for a while too short for me to keep. Now let me settle down with this new found connection between you and I.

Thank you, for not bringing me down like how they did. Similar words have been said to me, but I'm grateful that you didn't leave a cut so deep like how they did. Let's hope that you'll really mean what you said, and not like the other. Cuz when you said that you hoped things won't change, I was afraid. You never knew how afraid I was when you said that, like a deja vu. I've seen it happen once. But it's okay, we'll have so much time ahead of us :)


There's nothing I could say to you,
Nothing I could ever do
To make you see.

No comments: