Wednesday, May 20, 2009

恋人未满

I typed a whole bunch of random musings earlier on, with the initial thought of posting it. It was perhaps what I felt so much deep inside. Before I knew it, the next thing I did was to click "save" and kept it in my Drafts instead. Cuz it suddenly hit me that there's no need to say anything anymore.

Cuz I realised, it's too different.

I remembered that some time ago,
I've never laughed so much. Nobody else had ever made sure that I smiled all the time, reminding me constantly as if I'd forget. I've never been so happy, and I'd keep it that way.

It doesn't matter if it was insignificant to him, I don't care.
Cuz it's me myself that matters.
The feeling I once had, I can never find it back again. Maybe it's just hard to revert back to my old self again when it comes to issues like this.
Or rather, how could I get better once I've had the best?
But I'm so relieved, cuz
My past is not taking a toll on me anymore.

I'm doing so fine without him.

However, please do not doubt how I felt for you, my dear.
Cuz I'd be sad if you did, they were so true.
But I figured that I'd agree with you.
It's better that we move on, and keep these feelings somewhere, there.
You know I'd be lying if I told you it didn't hurt at all.
But this is also another form of answer between us, ain't it?

Maybe, Flo was right about it - about me, you, him and her.
And I'd choose to take it that way :)

I'm happy the way we are right now,
knowing where we stand in each other's heart.

Or at least I hope I'm right.


まだ知らない未来なのに・・・
何で試したくないの?ちっとでも.
バカ

ね、知ってる?
君のそばに居たいよ。
その時、ただそれを思ってた。

No comments: